Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Location : Downtown Brooklyn
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Hospital
Job Description :
Position: Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Specialty/Unit: Respiratory Care
Location: Downtown Brooklyn
Description: Provide acute and critical respiratory care to all age groups, utilizing sound clinical and technological knowledge. The respiratory care includes acquisition and interpretation of physiological parameters and application of respiratory technology toward the resolution of respiratory diseases. The Respiratory Therapists are part of "code blue" and "rapid response" teams. The practice also involves teaching of patient and family members, students and other health care providers.
- Sign-up bonus
- Referral bonus
- End of year bonus
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct deposit
- 401K retirement plan
- Health insurance with dental/vision
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of one year of hospital experience.
- Critical care experience is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Translaryngeal intubation.
- Knowledge of arterial puncture.
- Computer skills
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Respiratory Care Science
- NYS Respiratory Therapist License
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) (CPR & AED)
- RRT Board Certification
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness -- G71 Supervision of Piped Non Flammable Medical Gas -- For New Hire Starting December 1, 2018
- Must pass employment physical exam
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screening