New Solutions Staffing urgently needs a Registered, experienced, Full-Time Dietitian for a Nursing Home in UWS Manhattan. This job is temporary for approximately 3-9 months.
Responsibilities of a Dietitian include but are not limited to:
- Coming up with a core meal plan for general patients, for special requests or for critical needs
- Acting in the role of counselor and thus sustaining patient morale
- Maintaining documentation from aides and management as a daily routine
- Keeping track of what has or hasn’t worked for a patient, which is crucial to providing proper meals later on
- Ensuring the cleanliness of a workspace and proper use of utensils during food preparation
Facility type: LTC Nursing Home/Geriatric Center
Shifts: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm and 1 Saturday a month with a Friday off.
Requirements: Must be registered in NY as Dietician. Must be able to work full time. Experience as Dietitian is required.
Education: Must possess as a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics from an accredited college or university, as well as current registration as a dietician in NYS.